Powafix Linseed Oil is an amber coloured slow drying natural oil for exterior timber. Drying time for this natural oil is 7-10 days.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Amber coloured slow drying natural oil for exterior timber.
- Seals and protects.
- Drying time 7-10 days.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove excess loose or flaking material.
- Timber should not be excessively wet.
- Timber should be cleaned with Powafix Liquid Sugar Soap prior to painting.
- Apply Powafix Raw Linseed Oil liberally with a block brush or similar coarse bristle brush.
- New timber not previously treated should be coated with a minimum of 2 coats. Drying time 7 – 10 days.
- A maintenance coat should be applied every 12 – 18 months.
- Clean equipment with Powafix Mineral Turpentine.