Roll over image to zoom in
- For exterior use.
- Recommended for repairs to masonry, concrete, stone, stucco cement rendering, paths, or other exterior surfaces.
- It can also be used for repointing brickwork, and repairing corners and surfaces.
- The dry product is a free-flowing powder.
- The product is specially formulated to produce a high compressive strength and excellent adhesion under most conditions. It is particularly suitable for use under damp conditions.
- It mixes easily with water to a lump-free and slump-resistant paste which can be troweled to a smooth finish.
- When mixed, it has a working time of 30 minutes.
- It does not sand easily and should be smoothened before the final cure takes place.
- It does not shrink when setting, and is able to withstand shock, vibration and impact. It can take screws or nails without chipping or cracking.
- Prime with Plascon Plaster Primer before overcoating with alkyd-based paints.
- No primer is required when overcoating with a water-based paint.
- It may also be left uncoated.s