- Standard 30.5mm Casement Window
- AAAMSA Certified
- Glazing: 4mm S=Safety Glass
- Width: 1790mm
- Height: 890mm
Residential Windows Special Features:
- A high quality low cost window requiring minimum maintenance.
- For use in residential and architectural projects.
- Project top hung sashes on concealed friction stays, all sashes are fitted with draught seal to prevent water and air infiltration.
- Window corners are mechanically crimped and sealed.
- All windows come complete with fixing lugs, handles, stainless steel screws.
- All windows are factory glazed to N part glazing regulations.
- Aluminium extrusions anodised to coastal specifications of 25 microns.
- All hardware to coastal specifications of 304 stainless steel quality.
- Windows available in a PT (one vent) – PTT (two vents) – P4TT (four vents) configuration.
- Viewed from the outside all vents as a standard on the left hand side, if vents are required on the right this needs to be specified.
Why choose aluminium?
- Cost saving
- No weathering or rusting
- Quick & easy installation
- Low maintenance