Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Slotted sub-soil drainage pipe used in civil engineering, agricultural, and structural applications.
- Double wall corrugated construction provides high ring stiffness.
- Smooth bore ensures high flow rates and velocities.
- Manufactured from HDPE with high impact strength.
- Available in 3 nominal diameters, 75mm, 110mm, and 160mm.
- Available in 6m lengths.
- Coils available on request and subject to minimum order quantities.
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN4262.
- Simple push fit couplings available with or without rubber sealing ring.
- Yellow line marks apex of pipe to ensure correct orientation of flow channel.