This measuring tool is intended for detection of metals (ferrous and non-ferrous metals e.g. rebar), joists and live wires/conductors in walls, ceilings and floors.
- A winner wall detector for ferrous metals to 80mm,
- Non –Ferrous metals (copper) to 60mm,
- Wires(live)** 50mm,
- and wood 20mm.
- Automatically displays the depth of the measured metal.
- The centre Icon is automatically displayed when the object to be measured is in the centre of the instrument.
- Metal detector, ideal for the research of pipes and electric cables
- sound and visual indication of the area under examination
- discrimination of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- sensitivity control
- LCD display
- low battery indicator.
|Ferrous metals||80 mm|
|Non-ferrous metals||60 mm|
|Live electric cables||50 mm|
|Automatic switch off||5 minutes|
|Operating temperature||-10 ° C / + 50 ° C|
|Battery life||6 hours|
|Dimensions||200 x 80 x 20 mm|