Powafix Burmese Teak Oil is a deep penetrating mineral oil specially formulated to protect and enrich natural solid timbers. These oils prevent the timber from drying and cracking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Prevents timber drying and cracking.
- Protects solid timbers.
- Deep penetrating oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove loose and flaking material.
- Do not apply to wet timber.
- Apply with a brush.
- Apply two liberal coats leaving 30 minutes between each coat.
- Apply maintenance coat every 6 – 12 months.
- Clean up with Powafix Eco Powa Brush Cleaner.