- The drill spurs have 4 cutting edges that leaves a cleaner and more precise bored hole.
- Using the same designed screw tip as from an auger drill bit - the 4 flute boring bit feeds itself.
- The shank can be clamped into a 6.35mm quick change chuck or a standard 3 jaw chuck. It also prevents slipping in a chuck.
- The edges of the bit have been hardened and remains sharper for longer.
- The flutes are designed to have excellent chip/shaving clearance.
- 4 cutting edges means faster cutting and more durability.