Roll over image to zoom in
An easy-to-use non-toxic compound for waterproofing parapets, flat roofs, roof tiles, walls, gutters, water features and fish ponds.
- Fibre Flex is an ideal compound for repairing old acrylic and membrane systems that have over time begun to leak.
- Fibre flex has a built-in membrane so an additional membrane is generally not required (except for areas susceptible to significant movement).
- In areas of long-term ponding (ponds and water features) or on impervious concrete Fibre Flex should be used in conjunction with Hypercrete primer.
- In permanent ponding applications seven rain-free days curing time is needed. Drying time depends on ambient temperature and humidity.
- On non-ponding porous surfaces a 50% product and water dilution or a bonding liquid, is recommended as a priming coat.
- Do not use to overcoat bitumen waterproofing systems.
- Ensure compatibility when applying a waterproofing compound over existing unknown products.
- Not recommended where exposure to negative water pressure is present.
- Not recommended for swimming pool or fibre glass applications.
- Easy clean up with water.
- Available in eight colours.