- Formulated as a multi-purpose DIY and industrial silicone
- Cures due to atmospheric moisture and has exceptional elongation and toughness
- Silicones have limited shelf life of between 6 months and 4 years depending on storage temperature and ambient humidity
1. Once cured, can take temperatures of up to 200°C.
2. Suitable for glazed porcelain, ceramics, glass, many plastics, many rubbers and metal. Not suited to highly porous surfaces.
3. Multi-purpose, tough and permanently elastic sealant.