- For interior and exterior use.
- Designed for filling cracks and holes in and around plaster, wood, brick, stone, concrete, stucco, metal, glass, fibre-cement, and other masonry surfaces.
- It is specifically formulated to fill cracks that might be unstable due to normal expansion and contraction as a result of temperature changes, but it is not recommended for structural cracks.
- Ideal for filling cracks where adhesion problems occur, for example, at the joins between cornices and walls or ceilings, where conventional crack fillers may fail. The extra adhesion and flexibility of Mendall 90 ensures that the filler will not fall out.
- It may also be used to repair glazing where old putty has cracked or fallen out, and for the stopping of interior or exterior wood floors, and fascias.
- Mendall 90 can be used straight from the tub, is slump resistant and can be applied in thick layers.
- If it is to be used under a clear varnish, Mendall 90 may be tinted to the desired timber colour with iron oxides.
- Dries without shrinkage.
- It has good adhesion and abrasion-resistance.
- When dry, it is weather-resistant and sufficiently flexible to cope with up to 15 % of movement within the substrate without cracking.