- The most convenient bonded anchor for general purpose use
- Approved for 15 substrates
- Quick, secure and simple installation
- Product with wide spectrum of use in the medium load capacity area
- Ideal for applications where mechanical anchors are not suitable
- Easy dosage thanks to patented self-opening system and use of manual or pneumatic gun
- Option of use standard manual silicone gun
- Suitable for multiple use. Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
1. Drill hole to the required diameter and depth for stud size being used.
2. Solid substrates: clean the hole with brush and hand pump at least four times each. It is very important and necessary before installation. Hollow substrates: insert mesh sleeve into the hole.
3. Insert cartridge into gun and attach nozzle.
4. Dispense to waste until even colour is obtained.
5. Solid substrates: Insert the mixing nozzle to the far end of the hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to 2/3 of its depth. Hollow substrates: Insert the mixing nozzle to the far end of the hole and inject resin, slowly withdrawing the nozzle as the hole is filled to the surface.
6. Immediately insert the stud, slowly and with slight twisting motion. Remove any excess resin around the hole before it sets and leave it undisturbed until the curing time elapses.
7. Attach fixture and tighten the nut to the required torque.