The high-torque drill.
The QUADRILL DR 20 is the powerhouse for extreme drilling and screwdriving tasks: Ideal for drilling holes up to 20 mm in steel or 65 mm in wood and with a 98 Nm torque for screws up to 12 x 300 mm. The FastFix interface provides flexibility: In applications where previously several machines had to be used in order to drill in narrow spaces, for example, or tighten large or small screws, the only tool that is now required is the QUADRILL DR 20, thanks to the lightning-fast attachment changeover.
- Multiple reduction gears that achieve a high torque
- Removable keyless chuck and bit holder in spindle, perfect for drilling and screwdriving
- Extremely robust and durable with large attachment collar, heavy-duty drive spindle and large spindle bearing
- Precision keyed chuck with FastFix and locking device
- Alteration of forward/reverse rotation allows screw-driving and undoing of fasteners
- keyed chuck with clawed jaws and locking device
- telescopic auxiliary side handle
- SYS Maxi