Returns,Refunds & Exchange Policy
- The original Till Slip is required.
- In the case no proof is available only an exchange or store credit will be provided the lowest marked price in 90 Days will used
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- Card purchases will incur 5% Handling Fee if a cash refund is requested.
Lay Buys or Lay Aways
If not complete paid in 3 months we reserve the right to increase prices.
If Lay Bye has been completely paid and not picked up within a month a storage fee of R200 per month will apply.
No Returns, Refunds or Exchange on:
- Cut to Measure Items.
- Geyser elements & thermostats
- Cement based products.
- Timber that has been wet.
- Special order items.
- Electrical Components.
- Damaged by Lightning.
- Misused or purposely damaged.
- Not used as described in the manual supplied with the product.
Power Tools Policy
All Power Tools warranty and guarantee is held by the manufacturer .
Faulty, damaged, out of box failure or broken power tool will be sent in too the manufacturer. The manufacturer will then asses the tool and repair the tool if its under the warranty period. (Less that 29 working days)In the case it takes longer a new unit will be provided or a refund will be passed .
- All of the above (Retail Outlet) conditions apply to purchases made online.
- Regrettably shipping is non-refundable.
- Should an item be damages during transit please take pictures and email us.
- Cancelling and order for any reason will incur a 2% Refund fee.
- Canceling an order if we out on stock even though the website states "In Stock" will incur a 2% Refund fee.
- Order can only be cancelled after 21 working days in case of a late delivery.
- Should you wish to return or exchange for any other reason the (customer) will either arrange for his/her own courier or we will arrange collection and the (customer will be liable for the courier costs, return courier costs are 20% higher than normal order courier fee. Once the product reaches our store we will then inspect the product and then proceed with the refund process.
- All goods returned are subject to a 15% handling fee.
- Payments made via EFT will be refunded by EFT.
- Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the credit card.
Opens external website in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
Opens external website.
Customer information - diyshop.co.za - Checkout